Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New York

October baseball is in full swing. It is looking very likely that it will be a Yankees Vs. Phillies World Series. This has been a dream of mine for 20 years. I was born in NY, moved away for a few years, and then came back when I was in 6th grade. After high school, I moved to Pennsylvania. The Yankees will always be my team, but the Phillies hold the honor of being second on that list.

I can feel the hate brewing already for my beloved Yankees. While the two teams do not have a rivalry as of yet, that will change in the coming weeks. The Yanks have the postseason experience and the stronger bullpen, but Philly has some sweet pitching, so it will be a good series.

I really hope I can get to a game, but I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment